Wellness and treatments in the Limes-Thermen thermal spa
The H+ Hotel Limes Thermen Aalen is located right beside the Limes-Thermen thermal spa, with a direct link via the heated, glazed “Bathrobe Walkway”. This spa-complex, covering an area of around 4,000 square metres, features various heated pools, a sauna area including a non-nude sauna, Finnish sauna, Roman-Irish steam room, a rest pavillon and a wellness area for massages, treatments and beauty treatments.
Do something for your senses in the Kneipp treatment area or our therapeutic facilities which include the vitallium with brine inhalation area. The state-recognised medicinal spring is 36.4 degrees Celsius, fluoride-containing calcium sodium sulphate thermal spa. The water reserves date back to the last ice age, which means they are between 12,000 and 14,000 years old, and completely unaffected by the pollution of today.
To relax or even just feel good, you can book a part or full massage in the Limes-Thermen spa, or special treatments such as a hot-stone massage, a hot-chocolate massage, a moor or mud pack, and beauty treatments such as a Scottish spa or a chocolate-coffee peel.
Important information for your visit to the Limes Thermal Baths Aalen
1. Due to the current situation, admission to the thermal baths is limited to max. 140 - 170 persons.
A traffic light system on the thermal baths website shows you in real time how many visitors are currently in the baths.
2. Guests staying at the H+ Hotel Limes Thermal Baths Aalen benefit from reduced entrance prices for the thermal baths and sauna. Tickets can be bought from the thermal baths cash desk only. Payment can be made with: cash, EC card, credit card.
3. At present, the thermal baths can be accessed solely through the Limes thermal baths main entrance.
4. Each thermal baths guest must hand over a contact form. You can obtain a contact form at the hotel reception, completing it at your leisure before visiting the thermal baths.
Information on the thermal baths:
5. Guests can stay in the thermal baths for max. 3 hours.
Information about the sauna:
6. There is no time limit for using the sauna facilities.
7. Day tickets only will be issued for the sauna.